General Responsibilities: The Camp Supper Cook shall be responsible for assisting in preparation the lunch and supervise supper meals and special evening food activities for the regular camping season and rentals, supervising all kitchen activities and personnel related to preparing those meals. The PM Cook shall work closely with the Kitchen Manager but be directly responsible to the Executive Camp Director.
· Assist in cooking and serving of lunch.
· Supervise the cooking and serving of supper each day.
· Assist with food delivery receipt, order confirmation and putting away.
· Assign the Assistant Cook specific duties to perform.
· Delegate responsibilities to other kitchen helpers (volunteer kitchen workers, etc.)
· Make Kitchen Manager aware of any food or kitchen supply needs.
· Assist with food service in serving line.
· Direct set-up of Dining Hall arrangement (may delegate as appropriate) in absence of Kitchen Manager
· Prepare special meals or snacks as requested by the Program Director. These are to be approved prior to food purchasing.
· Supervise and assist with the clean-up of left-over food and the cooking area after each meal, including stove tops, ovens, counter tops, mixers, and other equipment used.
· Clean up spills and rinse cooking dishes as a part of the cooking process.
· Sweep and mop the cooking area and food storage area. (Delegate as appropriate to Kitchen Helpers.)
· Complete Kitchen Clean-up Check List on last day of each camp session, with the aid of Kitchen Helpers.
· In general, the Supper Cook will begin at 10:00 AM each day except Sunday and conclude the day no later than 7:00 PM.
· Attend staff meetings.